Investment Manager, Zaniskari Management
Career: Zaniskari Management (ZMC) , Managing Partner Professional History: Career Managing over $300 MM in leveraged public equities and derivatives investments. Education: Columbia University, Harvard University, Morehouse College Organizations: Harvard Investors Club, Sigma Xi Research Society Born Nashville, TN 1975, Son of Dr. Richard R. & Dr. Valrie M. Honablue Interests: Fine arts, Chamber Music, Athletics
New York, NY | 29 Jan 2015TabbFORUM
- Synchronized Frequent Batch Auctions: A Rebuttal
- Is Real-Time Execution Transparency ‘a Silly Exercise’?
- The (Re)Emergence of a Two-Tiered Market? When Dark Pools ‘Quote’
- Overwhelmed by Regulation? You’re Not Alone
- How Tech Will Change Finance in 2015 and Beyond