Investment Manager, Zaniskari Management
Career: Zaniskari Management (ZMC) , Managing Partner Professional History: Career Managing over $300 MM in leveraged public equities and derivatives investments. Education: Columbia University, Harvard University, Morehouse College Organizations: Harvard Investors Club, Sigma Xi Research Society Born Nashville, TN 1975, Son of Dr. Richard R. & Dr. Valrie M. Honablue Interests: Fine arts, Chamber Music, Athletics
- US Equity Market Structure: Blizzard or a Flurry?
- Saving the Investment Research Business Model
- Start-Up SEF Taking the Fight to Incumbents
- Corporate Bond Benchmarks: Third-Party Pricing Driving Transparency, Electronic Trading, and Dealer Business Transformation
- Cloud in Capital Markets: Can Reality Match the Hype?