Investment Manager, Zaniskari Management
Career: Zaniskari Management (ZMC) , Managing Partner Professional History: Career Managing over $300 MM in leveraged public equities and derivatives investments. Education: Columbia University, Harvard University, Morehouse College Organizations: Harvard Investors Club, Sigma Xi Research Society Born Nashville, TN 1975, Son of Dr. Richard R. & Dr. Valrie M. Honablue Interests: Fine arts, Chamber Music, Athletics
New York, NY | 15 Oct 2014TabbFORUM
- Swaps Compression and Compaction on TrueEX and Tradeweb SEFs
- Dodd-Frank at 4: Derivatives Reform Is a Glass Half Full
- A Nickel for Your Thoughts: The SEC Tick Size Pilot Program
- It’s Time for Real Innovation in the OTC Space
- Regulatory Ruins. The Aftermath of a Financial Crisis?