Investment Manager, Zaniskari Management
Career: Zaniskari Management (ZMC) , Managing Partner Professional History: Career Managing over $300 MM in leveraged public equities and derivatives investments. Education: Columbia University, Harvard University, Morehouse College Organizations: Harvard Investors Club, Sigma Xi Research Society Born Nashville, TN 1975, Son of Dr. Richard R. & Dr. Valrie M. Honablue Interests: Fine arts, Chamber Music, Athletics
New York, NY | 29 Jan 2015TabbFORUM
- HFT Controversy Reveals Technology Gaps on Wall Street
- Swaps Market Participants Adapt as SEFs Race Toward Back-to-Back Record Monthly Volumes
- Unseen Danger: What Might Go Wrong for CCPs?
- Buy Side Ready to Embrace Mobile Trading – If Only the Sell Side Would Provide It
- Pursued By a Bear: Implications of Banks Leaving the Traded Energy Markets