Post-Pandemic Marketing Strategies For Long-term Growth in Capital Markets
Ran on: Wednesday July 14, 2021
The Covid-19 pandemic has significantly disrupted business and marketing plans globally, requiring B2B marketers to rapidly pivot their lead generation strategy to ensure their sales pipeline remains fuelled.
Join FinTech B2B Marketing in collaboration with TabbFORUM, as we bring together marketing leaders within capital markets from buy-side, sell-side, exchange, and technology vendor firms to discuss their key learnings and insights. Looking for ways to improve and rethink the understanding of client needs, deepen relationships, cultivate innovation, and develop a more fully realized, digitally enabled customer engagement journey.
Discussion points include:
- How to future-proof b2b marketing to generate new leads and customer retention strategy
- What approach marketers need to take to develop their marketing mix, including content marketing and events strategy to connect as social beings and drive customer experience
- Learn how to amplify your marketing game and become a better marketer in the new normal environment
- New digital strategies that you can put into place and align with sales to market successfully in a post-pandemic world.
- Discover top tools and tips to be successful in increasing your marketing efficiency and ROI
• Bruce Morris – CEO at TabbFORUM
• Payal Raina –Global Head of Marketing Torstone Technology& Founder of FinTech B2B Marketing
• Shelley Eleby, Marketing Director, Marketing at BMO Electronic Trading Group
• Michael Cohen, Managing Director, Global Head of Marketing and Communication, Tradeweb
• James J. Jockle, Executive VP & CMO of Global Marketing & Corporate Communications